Build interactively a geological correlation panel across well log data, in a log or seismic view, at any location along the trajectory by slicing horizons and creating 3D geological layers. Well tops and horizon interpretation are checked and vertical differences automatically quantified in an interactive table. Fine well to well correlation can be done with the horizon stack, thanks to the cross navigation and viewers synchronization. The log correlation can be done in both depth and time domains. Flattening options on markers or horizons are also available.
- Interactive display of logs and markers
- Correlation of logs using the horizon stack
- Compare seismic interpretation and well markers
- Highlight well-seismic mis-ties
- Flatten logs on horizon or marker
- Cross navigation between seismic line and well panel
- Support TVD, MD and TWT domains