Technical Forum Stavanger
Join our Technology Day in Stavanger on the 26th September 2018 to learn everything on PaleoScan 2018™.
PaleoScan™ 2018 proposes an innovative method to interpret multiple 2D seismic lines, using a global approach, like for 3D seismic. This novel workflow allows to get much more from 2D seismic at a very early stage in the exploration process.
Technical presentations, live demos, case studies will be provided by our experts and PaleoScan™ users.
This event is free of charge.
26th September 2018
From 09:00 am to 3:30 pm
Vestre Svanholmen 6
- 9h – 9h15 : Introduction
- 9h15 – 9h30 : Coordinate Reference Systems
- 9h30 – 10h15 : Comprehensive 2D Interpretation
- 10h15 – 10h30 : Break
- 10h30 - 11h : Latest Features on 3D Relative Geological time
- 11h – 11h30 : Innovative Horizon Auto Tracker and Mapping Tools
- 11h30 – 11h45 : Latest Attributes based on Structure Oriented Filters
- 11h45 – 13h : Lunch Break
- 13h – 13h30 : Classification and Facies Modeling using Well/Log Data
- 13h30 – 15h : What’s coming next in PaleoScan?
- 15h : Conclusion